Professional Auto Detailing in Suffield, CT
Recently at the Shop:
COVID-19 Update: Please call 860-578-5871 to setup a consultation or appointment. No walk-ins are allowed at this time. All vehicles are sanitized upon arrival, and all work areas and tools are regularly disinfected using current CDC guidelines. All disinfectants used at the shop are approved for use against coronavirus.
T44 Detailing is a culmination of 10 years automotive restoration and detailing experience.
Combine this with an infinite passion for all things clean and incorporation of my tried-and-true products and methods, the end result for your vehicle will be nothing but spectacular. When you choose T44 Detailing, expect prompt communication, honesty, and a strict quality standard. I hope to earn your trust and respect through my work!
I have three priorities as a detailer:
- Offer quality service at a fair price, ensuring a good return on investment.
- Manage client expectations given current vehicle condition and educate with facts.
- Continue to reassess and improve details through client feedback and self-reflection.
What sets me apart from other detailers?
Proper detailing is a labor-intensive process, which requires prior experience, a trained eye, and undivided attention to deliver the best work possible. While there are plenty of detailers who will deliver acceptable service in a time and budget restriction, there will always be the temptation (or requirement) to cut corners. I approach my details as an “all-or-nothing” service: nothing leaves the shop untouched, and I am willing to work as long as it possibly takes to get your vehicle just right.
T44 Detailing specializes in older vehicle reconditioning, show-car preparation, professional ceramic coatings, and paint correction services. I encourage interested parties to setup a consultation at the shop to examine and discuss your vehicle and gain confidence in my work by viewing my award-winning fleet of show vehicles.
As a one-man-act, I take on a maximum of three vehicles per week to ensure proper energy and time is devoted to your detail. This in turn can create limited availability during busy times of year. However, I try and answer all phone calls and inquiries within several hours to ensure proper communication, and will try to best accommodate your schedule!
Where are you located? Can I visit the shop without an appointment?
- T44 Detailing is located in Suffield, CT. As the shop does not have a public storefront, walk-ins are not allowed. Once you make an appointment, specific directions will be given as access is shared with private property.
How do I schedule service?
- Please visit the Services page for complete information. You may then proceed to schedule service through Square Appointments or call to discuss any questions you may have prior to booking. All shop services now require booking online through Square with a valid credit card.
What is your appointment cancellation/no show policy?
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please reach out to me ASAP to reschedule or cancel. Appointments cancelled or rescheduled less than 48 hours in advance are subject to a $75.00 fee. No Shows will be charged the full service value booked!
I need my car detailed today. Is that possible?
- Unfortunately, I am usually not able to accommodate same-day service. However, please call to discuss options.
I’d like a mobile detail. What do I need to know?
- T44 Detailing offers mobile details on a case-by-case basis. Usually, mobile service is reserved for vehicles I have already detailed that are setup on a maintenance plan. Otherwise, mobile details are offered as quick touch-up services May-August. Water and power access are required at your location, and a covered structure/garage may be recommended. Mobile services are capped at 4 hours and are not as extensive as shop-based details. At arrival I will discuss what can realistically be done in the given timeframe and price. Items such as isolated scratch repair and interior stain removal may be added to a mobile detail, but services like entire vehicle polishing and coatings are shop-only.
I have scratches in my paint. Can you help?
- Yes! I offer solutions for anything from minor swirl marks, scuffs from parking lot mishaps, to full vehicle paint enhancement & correction. Most paint services require shop appointments – please get in touch for a consultation or provide pictures via text/email.
What is a ceramic coating? Do I need it?
- I no longer use traditional natural or synthetic waxes and sealants in my details, and instead offer ceramic-based products for vehicle protection. Ceramic (Si02) products offer an incredible shine with increased durability over previous last-step protection methods. Unfortunately there is a lot of misinformation about these coatings as DIY/over-the-counter ceramic products that have recently flooded the market. These are still not the same as a true ceramic coating which are resistant to light scratching and environmental damage, take hours to prep, and must be done by a professional. Professional ceramic coatings in 2-year or 5-year protection options are offered at Prestige only. To maintain this level of protection, we will setup a periodic check-in and add a “booster” to the coating as needed. All other details receive a quick-ceramic coating that still provides anywhere from 6-12 months (depending on vehicle use) of protection and easier cleaning with no additional maintenance required during that period. Some vehicles are great candidates for a proper ceramic coating, while others may not be. Let me know how you use your vehicle and I can recommend what’s best for your situation.
I have an extremely sensitive show car and I don’t use anything but traditional wax by hand – what solutions do you have?
- I understand there are some situations, especially on vintage or high-value vehicles, where owners have specific requests for details such as no machine polishing, special wheel cleaning methods, etc. I do reserve a small arsenal of high-end traditional supplies that will help put any worried mind at ease. At the time of consultation, please make any special instructions known and I will try to accommodate them to the best of my ability.
How are your prices determined?
- While pricing on the Service Menu is offered as a guideline, there are many factors to each individual detail that may increase pricing. Sand, excessive mud, and pet hair are just some of the items that may be surcharged as they require more time. An accurate estimate can only be given with an in-person consultation.
What are the accepted methods of payment?
- You may pay for services with cash or credit/debit card through Square. Checks are not accepted for first-time clients. All services are subject to 6.35% CT sales tax.
When do I need to pick my vehicle up?
- Once your vehicle’s service is completed, prompt pickup is appreciated. I have limited space at the shop and try to keep your freshly cleaned vehicle as spotless as possible by refraining from parking it outside until you arrive. However, if you are more than 1 hour late from the agreed pickup time, your vehicle may be moved out of the garage to begin the next detail.
Do you perform other services outside of automotive detailing?
- While I currently accept all passenger vehicles, motorcycles, and most non-commercial trucks, I do not perform services on boats, buses, trailers, or RVs. I do not offer mechanical repair services or body shop items such as painting or dent removal, nor do I tint windows or install accessories. I can, however, recommend local shops that can provide these services for your vehicle.
Other Questions? Call 860-578-5871.