Mobile Wash & Professional Auto Detailing
Recent Details:Book A Detail
COVID-19: T44 Detailing is operating under normal business hours! Please call or text 860-578-5871 to discuss and setup service for your vehicle. Please, no walk-ins for estimates.
Summer 2020 Update: Please view the new Service Menu below and the FAQ at the bottom of the page for important booking and service information. I appreciate your consideration and look forward to detailing your vehicle.
T44 Detailing is a culmination of 10 years automotive restoration and detailing experience.
Combine this with an infinite passion for all things clean and incorporation of my tried-and-true products and methods, the end results for your vehicle will be nothing but spectacular. When you choose T44 Detailing, expect prompt communication, honesty, and a strict standard of quality. I hope to earn your trust and respect through my work and encourage all inquiries.
Choose a Mobile Detail or Come to the Shop for More Extensive Services.
I have three priorities as a detailer:
- Offer quality service at a fair price.
- Manage client expectations and educate with facts.
- Continue to reassess and improve upon my skills.
T44 Detailing is now fully setup for mobile wash and quick fix services. Proper detailing is very labor-intensive and requires time, and I understand that not all clients can surrender their vehicles for a day or two. Therefore we can create a solution that balances time restrictions, quality level, and value of service.
If you’re looking for more of a recondition or a show-car-clean, the shop is where you’ll want to be! At minimum, I encourage interested clients to swing by my shop for a consultation, and to view every vehicle in my fleet. I am self-taught and have spent the past 10 years restoring award-winning classic Audis. Again, it is very important to me to manage expectations and be fully transparent. Let me take you through the detailing process and help you understand what will work best for your vehicle.
Available when you are.
As a small business owner I am usually juggling a lot, and I know you are, too! But my business is top priority and I try and make myself available to clients at any time. If you have questions or concerns about the detail process, get in touch. I have also outlined some common questions below that may assist you.
Where are you located? Can I visit the shop without an appointment?
- The shop is located in Suffield, CT, less than five minutes off I-91. As the shop is not a public showroom or storefront, walk-ins are highly discouraged as I may not be on-site during all listed business hours. Once you make an appointment, specific directions will be given as access is shared with private property.
How do I schedule service?Book A Detail
- I highly recommend discussing your vehicle over the phone with me before booking services. There have been many instances where clients under-or-over book what their vehicle actually needs. Please call 860-578-5871 during business hours. You may also text pictures and info to that number or email it to email@example.com.
What is your appointment cancellation policy?
- Mobile Appointments: if you can no longer keep your mobile appointment please call at least two hours prior to reschedule.
- In-Shop Appointments: New Customers: All shop services require booking online through Square. Your appointment is not valid until created.
- Late & No-Show Policy: A 30-minute grace period is offered for shop appointments. After 30 minutes you are considered late and your vehicle may not be ready at the original promised pickup time. If no communication is received after 60 minutes your appointment will be cancelled and a no-show fee of $75.00 may be billed to your card on file.
I need my car detailed today. Is that possible?
- While I try to keep my calendars in sync, please be aware that available times when booking through Square Appointments or FaceBook may not reflect actual availability. If you need service ASAP it is always best to call me first.
I’d like a mobile detail. What do I need to know?
- Mobile details are offered as quick touch-up services. Water and power access are required at your location, and a covered structure/garage may be recommended for certain services. Mobile services are capped at 4 hours and are not as extensive as shop-based details. At arrival I will discuss what can realistically be done in the given timeframe and price. Items such as isolated scratch repair and interior stain removal may be added to a mobile detail, but services like entire vehicle polishing and coatings are shop-only.
I have scratches in my paint. Can you help?
- Yes! I offer solutions for anything from minor swirl marks, scuffs from parking lot mishaps, to full vehicle paint enhancement & correction. Most paint services require shop appointments – please get in touch for a consultation or provide pictures via text/email.
What is a ceramic coating? Do I need it?
- I no longer use traditional natural or synthetic waxes and sealants in my details, and instead offer ceramic-based products for vehicle protection. Ceramic (Si02) products offer an incredible shine with increased durability over previous last-step protection methods. Unfortunately there is a lot of misinformation about these coatings as DIY/over-the-counter ceramic products that have recently flooded the market. These are still not the same as a true ceramic coating which are resistant to light scratching and environmental damage, take hours to prep, and must be done by a professional. Professional ceramic coatings in 2-year or 5-year protection options are offered at Prestige Level 3 only. To maintain this level of protection, we will setup a periodic check-in and add a “booster” to the coating as needed. All other details receive a quick-ceramic coating that still provides anywhere from 6-12 months (depending on vehicle use) of protection and easier cleaning with no additional maintenance required during that period. Some vehicles are great candidates for a proper ceramic coating, while others may not be. Let me know how you use your vehicle and I can recommend what’s best for your situation.
I have an extremely sensitive show car and I don’t use anything but traditional wax by hand – what solutions do you have?
- I understand there are some situations, especially on vintage or high-value vehicles, where owners have specific requests for details such as no machine polishing, special wheel cleaning methods, etc. I do reserve a small arsenal of high-end traditional supplies that will help put any worried mind at ease. At the time of consultation, please make any special instructions known and I will try to accommodate them to the best of my ability.
How are your prices determined?
- While pricing on the Service Menu is offered as a guideline, there are many factors to each individual detail that may increase pricing. Sand, excessive mud, and pet hair are just some of the items that may be surcharged as they require more time. An accurate estimate can only be given with an in-person consultation.
What are the accepted methods of payment?
- You may pay for services with cash or credit/debit card through Square. Checks are not accepted. All services are subject to 6.35% CT sales tax.
When do I need to pick my vehicle up?
- Once your vehicle’s service is completed, prompt pickup is appreciated. I have limited space at the shop and try to keep your freshly cleaned vehicle as spotless as possible by refraining from parking it outside until you arrive. However, if you are more than 1 hour late from the agreed pickup time, your vehicle may be moved out of the garage to begin the next detail.
Do you perform other services outside of automotive detailing?
- While I currently accept all vehicles, motorcycles, and non-commercial trucks, I do not perform services on boats, buses, trailers, or RVs. I do not offer mechanical repair services or body shop items such as painting or dent removal, nor do I tint windows or install accessories. I can, however, recommend local shops that can provide these services for your vehicle.
Other Questions? Call 860-578-5871.