Original documentation is an important factor when I purchase vehicles. Unfortunately, not every car is blessed with meticulous records from day one. However, when it comes to window stickers, it used to be a deal-breaker for me if it wasn’t hiding out in the glovebox. And with recent purchases that didn’t have them, I felt it necessary to recreate one: not just for show purposes, but for my own enjoyment!
Reproduction window stickers are now available. Please scroll for current samples and further information.
At this time, T44Brian can reproduce stickers for the following US-Spec vehicles:
Type44/C3 (5000/100/200 Sedan and Wagon)
- 1984-1988 5000S, After 6/1984
- 1984-1985 5000S Turbo, After 6/1984
- 1986-1988 5000CS Turbo and Turbo quattro
- 1986 5000CS Commemorative Design
- 1989-1991 100 Series
- 1989-1991 200 Series
- 1990-1994 V8 quattro
- 1984 Coupe, Audi 4000S and 4000S quattro, After 6/1984
- 1984-1985 UrQuattro, After 6/1984
- 1985-1987 Audi 4000S and 4000S quattro, 4000CS and 4000CS quattro
- 1985-1987.5 Coupe GT
- 1986 4000CS, 4000CS quattro, and Coupe GT Commemorative Design
Type89/8A/B3 and Type8C/B4 (80/90/Coupe Quattro)
- 1988-1992 80 & 90 Series
- 1990-1991 Coupe Quattro
- 1993-1995 90 Series
- 1992-1994 100 Series
- 1992-1994 UrS4
- 1995 UrS6
What You Get
At this time, T44Brian reproduction window stickers are formatted on tabloid (11″x17″) or US legal (8.5″X14″), depending on model year. Laser printing is recommended. You will receive one PDF file. Consider it a living document: at any time you would like changes made you can request an updated PDF file. Due to excess right margin space on tabloid-size documents, it is highly recommended to have a local copy center or print shop accurately cut off excess margins.
- Submit an inquiry below with as much information as possible.
- Once your request is received, follow instructions for uploading required vehicle documents.
- Allow up to 10 business days for creation.
- Review your window sticker and approve or request changes.
- Once approved, pay for your window sticker.
- After payment is received, you will receive a non-watermarked PDF.
If you are in possession of an original window sticker and would like a reproduction, upload a high-quality scan of the document.
For all others, please fill out the request form with as much information as possible. An image of the build sticker (in trunk) and VIN plate (door jamb) are required. If the original dealer is not known, look for a stamp in the maintenance booklet that came with your vehicle and upload a scan of that page. If you do not have a maintenance booklet, we can try to make an educated guess on origin and choose a dealer listed in one of my dealer directories.
A completed, non-watermarked window sticker is $50. Payment is via PayPal only.