Professional Coatings & Paint Corrections in Suffield, CT
2022 Update: Coat ‘n’ Go will be accepting a limited number of new clients! If you are a NEW client or would like an estimate on a vehicle that has NOT been serviced by us yet, please feel free to call Brian at 860-578-5871 anytime to setup a consultation. We are generally booked out at minimum 2-3 weeks between March-October, so getting your requests in early guarantees a spot!
Looking for the Classic Audis? The T44Brian side of the website is here.
EXPRESS COAT: An excellent alternative to expensive dealer-installed coatings on new vehicles, or for first-time clients who are new to ceramic technology.
CLASSIC COAT: Features an upgraded 2-year professional grade coating with greater protection against scratches and environmental contaminants.
COAT ‘N’ CARE: A scheduled maintenance plan that includes an initial 1-step paint enhancement (polish) to refine your vehicle’s current finish prior to coating.
COAT ‘N’ CORRECT: A customized paint restorative service. Great for any vehicle from neglected daily drivers to concours-level show cars.
Coat ‘n’ Go is a culmination of 11 years automotive restoration and detailing experience.
A love for all things clean and incorporation of my tried-and-true products and methods means the end result for your vehicle will be nothing but spectacular! When you choose Coat ‘n’ Go, expect prompt communication, honesty, and a strict quality standard. I hope to earn your trust and respect through my work!
I have three priorities as a detailer:
- Offer quality service at a fair price, ensuring a good return on investment.
- Manage client expectations given current vehicle condition and educate with facts.
- Continue to reassess and improve details through client feedback and self-reflection.
Proper detailing is a labor-intensive process, which requires prior experience, a trained eye, and undivided attention to deliver the best work possible. Coat ‘n’ Go specializes in vehicle reconditioning, show-car preparation, professional ceramic coatings, and paint correction services. I encourage interested parties to setup a consultation at the shop to examine and discuss your vehicle and gain confidence in my work by viewing my award-winning fleet of show vehicles.
- The shop is located in Suffield, CT, by appointment only.
- Coat ‘n’ Go specializes in exterior coatings and paint corrections: interior services are limited and offered at our discretion.
- We are an automotive-only shop and do not service motorcycles, RVs, boats, etc. We also do not perform tints, paint protection film, or any services outside of detailing.
- We do not offer emergency, mobile, or same-day services.
- All vehicles require a consultation before service, either by appointment at the shop, or we’ll come to you within Suffield and surrounding towns.
- The easiest way to schedule an appointment is via call or text to Brian at 860-578-5871.
- All details require a 50% non-refundable cash deposit at time of booking, absolutely no exceptions.
- Accepted payment methods are currently Cash/Venmo/PayPal or pay with a card via Square. All services are subject to CT Sales tax.
What is a ceramic coating? Do I need it?
- The days of traditional natural or synthetic waxes and sealants are over! Instead, Coat ‘n’ Go offers ceramic-based products for vehicle protection. Ceramic (Si02) technology offers an incredible shine with increased durability over previous last-step protection methods. Unfortunately there is a lot of misinformation about these coatings as DIY/over-the-counter ceramic-style products that have recently flooded the market. These are still not the same as true ceramic coatings which are resistant to light scratching and environmental damage, take hours to prep, and must be done by a professional. Professional ceramic coatings in 2-year or 5-year protection options are offered as part of our packages. However, to maintain this level of protection and any coating warranties offered by the manufacturer and the shop, we will setup periodic check-in appointments and add a “booster” to the coating as needed. All other details receive a light duty ceramic coating that still provides anywhere from 6-12 months (depending on vehicle use and storage) of protection and easier cleaning with no additional maintenance required during that period. Some vehicles are great candidates for a professional ceramic coating, while others may not be. Let me know how you use your vehicle and I can recommend what’s best for your situation.
Other Questions? Call Coat ‘n’ Go at 860-578-5871.